Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies offer our customers the option of purchasing and extended warranty for 1 year parts and labor. Our standard warranty is 90 days on parts only, no labor coverage on defective items.
CONDITIONAL WARRANTY LIMITS
1. Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition with reasonable limits of specifications for 90 days as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure, compression and oil consumption). Only the crankshaft, block, heads and valve train are covered under this guarantee. Accessories such as water pump, distributor, injection system, exhaust manifold are left for customer convenience only. Automatic transmissions and rear end assemblies are guaranteed functional for a period of 90 days. This guarantee covers replacement or repair at the option of the seller. It does not cover any other expenses such as towing emergency road service or related expense. Failure to replace the front and rear transmission seals will void the warranty.
2. Standard transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. New inspection gaskets need to be installed prior to installation.
3. Differentials are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. Replace all seals prior to installation.
4. All parts are guaranteed for 90 days from the date of purchase not the date of installation.
5. Defective parts will be replaced and or money refunded.
6. All parts being returned must be ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT.
7. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of defective part. (Unless a labour warranty was purchased with the part.)
EXTENDED WARRANTY PACKAGES
One Year Parts and Labor Warranty from the date of Purchase (Includes 90 days of standard warranty).
CONDITIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY LIMITS:
Engine Warranty coverage: Crankshaft, block, heads and valve trains are covered under this warranty. All other components on or around the engine are not covered (I.E. water pump, distributer, injection system, and exhaust manifolds. Etc)
Transmission Warranty Coverage: All internal parts with the exception of gaskets, seals filters and sensors. Automatic transmissions are sold without filter. Failure to install transmissions without filter will void the warranty.
Extended Warranty does not apply to any commercial vehicles. Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies reserves the right to replace, repair or refund the parts and labour at the rate of up to $60.00 an hour to the Maximum amount of $500.00.
Unless the original invoice is noted, all parts are sold with a 90-day Warranty. Coverage must be made at time of purchase. (This Warranty is only valid to the purchaser of the part and is non-transferable.)
All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales invoice.
Warranty does not cover the loss of time, Roadside assistance, lodging, fluids or any other related expenses.
All claims are paid in Canadian Funds.
Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies does not cover incidental or consequential damages such as physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience, rental vehicle charges or accommodations resulting from the failure of the part. This limited warranty represents the exclusive remedy for the warranty failure only.
All implied warranties, including warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages.
All Warranties are Null and Void if: The vehicle is used in a fleet, taxi, government, commercial vehicle or limo service or has been converted from a private passenger use to commercial, fleet use or is used for racing or any other competition or off-road recreational purposes
Labor Warranty is only valid when installed by a certified mechanic or certified shop.
- FOR ANY RECYCLED SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM SRS‑ SUCH AS A RECYCLED AIRBAG OR SEAT BELT PRETENSIONER TO OPERATE PROPERLY, A QUALIFIED INSTALLER MUST INSTALL THE SRS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S SPECIFICATIONS. Any SRS that is not installed correctly will subject passengers in a vehicle to risks of serious injuries, including death. The purchaser of a SRS assumes all risks of damages or injuries, including death, which may arise as a result of the improper installation of a SRS. A SRS may contain Perchlorate Material and special handling may be required. For additional information refer to this website www.disc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate.
- ALL NON-DEPLOYED AIR BAGS AND OTHER SRS’S ARE SOLD ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS THAT MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. STANDARD AUTO MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REGARDING SALES OF NONDEPLOYED AIR BAGS OR OTHER SRS’S (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY)
- Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies is not responsible for safe transportation, securing products or insuring their security on or in your vehicle.
Tires: Due to many varied and different conditions to which used tires may have previously been exposed, Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies makes absolutely NO warranty, expressed or implied as to the fitness for a general or particular purpose or of merchantability in connection with any sale of used tires. ALL USED TIRES ARE SOLD ‘AS IS’. Used tires are not tested or labeled by Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies to meet any safety standards. The purchaser of used tires from Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies agrees to accept all risks relating to the use of such used tires.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. The purchaser hereby understands that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies is defective, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at Maximum Auto Parts & Supplies’s option.